Friday 13 December 2013

Nintendo Miiverse ☆

Hello again! It's been a while, huh..
みんな!おひさしぶりです~ごめん、ごめん!

I'm trying to get myself into the habit of updating my blog, even if it's not going to be a very lengthy post (*^-゚)⌒☆
So hopefully you should hear from me more.  (笑)


・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・゚✧

So, I thought I'd talk about the recent addition of Miiverse to the Nintendo 3DS!
My Nintendo ID is Enchanting_ELK - I'm trying to use this username more than EmosLastKiss ☆ Please do follow me!
僕のニンテンドーIDは「Enchanting_ELK」です。フォローをくださいね!☆
みんなの?
What is everyone else's?

Here are some of the drawings I have been doing ~ v(^_^v)♪
ミーバースで僕のどうぶつの森絵です。
They are all Animal Crossing related..




This was linked to a photograph of me blowing a dandelion clock.



I think that the Miiverse is really cool! I'm super glad that it was added to 3DS (^。^ )ノ ♪ 
「Miiverse」はかっこいいと思います!




Has everyone been playing Animal Crossing this Winter?
I absolutely love the activities available!
どうぶつの森で冬が楽しいですね~!


・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・・゜・。・゚✧

Well, I had better be off!
Thank you for reading ~! And please leave your comments!
お読みいただき、ありがとうございました!
そして、コメントを下さいね~
しーゆーあげいん⌒☆

- Charlotte / シャーロット



No comments:

Post a Comment