Friday 2 August 2013

Introduction ☆

Hello! (^-^*)/
My name is Charlotte; I'm a lolita and a cosplayer from Yorkshire in England.
I'm also a part of Oishii☆Project and the MK Dance Group!
As such I really enjoy singing and dancing, and through O!P I've been getting into blogging a lot more... so I decided to create a new blog!
(and I'm determined to keep up to this! Even with short posts every now and again! ♥)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

こんばんは!・゜・。・゚♪
私の名前はシャーロットです。イギリス人です。コスプレとロリータ服を着る。
おいしい☆プロのメンバーシャーロットです!
よろしくお願いしまーす!

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

I'm terrible with introductions
So for the most part, I'm sure you'll find out more about me through reading my blog posts!

But hmm, let's see...
How about some basic facts?(^^)

What kind of food do you like?

I really like sweet food ❤ my favourite is definitely chocolate. I can't get enough of it! 
I like fruit too and always drink either juice, smoothies, tea or water! (I don't like fizzy drinks!)
Favourite colour?

I find it really hard to choose a colour! So rainbow ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ ww
Honestly, my favourites are probably red, orange, and purple! (I like the combination of pink, green and blue together too)
Cats or Dogs?
Cats!
What is your favourite fruit?
Cherries!
What would your 'charm point' be?
Probably my eyes? (*´ー`*) I really like the colours in my eyes and I've been told by other people that they like them too ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

That will do for now! c':
If you want to ask me a question or two, please do go ahead!

So before I end this entry, I'll explain my blog's name a little better, OK?

My username around the internet is more often than not, 'EmosLastKiss'. From this, my friends shortened it to the letters 'ELK' - hence where 'Elk' comes from. I also feel that I share traits with deers in many different ways, and also Bambi was one of my favourite Disney films when I was younger! ❤
For these reasons, and more, the name has stuck! So I wanted to create a blog that reflected it somehow.
Also, I would love to visit the Black Hills, an area of forest hidden between the USA (it isn't technically the USA, it's an area within the mainland that belongs to the native americans). Elks also roam that part of the world, so I feel it ties in quite nicely!

So that's me!
Thank you for reading my introduction (。・∀・)ノ♥
I hope that you might decide to follow me as I document my adventures in the world!
まったね!
お読みいただき、ありがとうございました!

Charlotte ・゜・。・゚✧

LINKS
Oishii☆Mini Cherries' Blog: http://oishii-minicherries.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment