Saturday 10 May 2014

Busy bee ☆ やほーい!

ど~も!チャーです。
Hello ~ Char here!

It's been a while since I last updated! Sorry about that (^^ゞ I'd planned to start updating through my phone each end of the week, but I had issues with my phone :c So I'll have to see if I can get that to work!
お久しぶりぶり、ごめん!(^^ゞ
ブログがしたいけど、いそがしいなー!
|−・;)

As you can see from my profile photo.. I cut my hair! Σ(゚Д゚)
というわけで…私の髪を見て!







































でも今はヘアーカトしたいw…





















I donated my hair to The Little Princess Trust, who you can find out more about by visiting their website: http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/

In other news...

I don't want to spend too much time babbling or anything, because I have a lot to do right now! (⊙△⊙✿)
I'm nearing my deadline for my final major project, which determines me overall grade for the entire two years I've been studying! Welp!
I'm really worried, but I keep trying to remind myself that I usually get good grades and that it'll all be fine - I just have to crack on with everything!

The grade I get will determine whether or not I get to go to university!
Yesterday I booked my accommodation, even though I'll still be living in the same city ww. I want to become more independant!! ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ ♪
I'm going to study Visual Communication ☆ at art college.

Everything's so scary, but... I'll try my best! v(^_^v)♪

Ta ta for now!
じゃ、バイバ~イ!

また今度!


♥チャーミングチャ
♥ Char

No comments:

Post a Comment